Air Conditioning Services in Frederick, MD
Since 2006, Dave’s Mechanical Services has been offering incredible savings and service for all home cooling solutions. We offer systems custom-tailored to your comfort needs. Whether the basic 14 SEER split A/C system, the high-end 23 SEER iQ Drive A/C system, or our highly-efficient and versatile Mitsubishi Ductless Mini-Split system, we have an abundance of comfort systems to properly and efficiently cool and condition your home.
New A/C Sales and Installation
There is no better way to beat the heat than with a Lennox or Mitsubishi Air Conditioning System!
We install and maintain all the major brands, including: Lennox, Trane, Carrier, Fijitsu, Rheem, Bryant and more. Our experts will work with you to determine the system that ensures maximum comfort, while staying within your budget.
Mitsubishi Ductless Air Conditioners
As a Mitsubishi Elite Diamond Dealer, Dave’s Mechanical Services can offer a 12-year limited parts and 12-year compressor warranty. That is 2 years longer than a company without the prestigious “Diamond Dealer” Award. Diamond Contractors are independent dealers with the highest level of accreditation, training, and hands-on expertise who have invested time to professionally develop their craft at one of Mitsubishi Electric’s approved training centers. The only way that you can be certain of full warranty protection and unmatched performance is by purchasing your Mitsubishi Electric product from an authorized dealer-like Dave’s Mechanical Services, LLC!
Call Today for a Free Estimate on a New Installation
We offer a range of different financing and low monthly payment options. All Energy Star rated systems offer 90 day no payment and a year interest-free financing.
Air Conditioning Repair & Maintenance
Keep your air conditioner running longer with more efficiency by having us perform routine maintenance! Our technicians can diagnose and repair all types of air-conditioning systems.
Our service agreements offer discounts on parts and priority scheduling, and include:
- Check system functions, safety controls and adjust operating sequence where appropriate
- Inspect electrical components and connections and tighten as required
- Ensure proper airflow and change dirty filters (supplied by customer)
- Inspect pumps, lubricate and check flow rates where appropriate
- Clean and lubricate motors as required
- Examine belts, adjust and align as required
- Inspect, clean and balance blowers as required
- Clean condensate pans, traps and lines to prevent obstructions
- Clean outside coil and straighten fins for efficient operation
- Check refrigerant levels
- Check thermostat for proper operation
- Clean burner assembly
- Remove soot from fireside of burner
- Visually check operation of humidifier
- Visually or with remote camera, inspect heat exchanger for cracks
- Clean heat exchanger as required
- Check gas pressure
- Inspect and clean inducer motor if applicable
- Check flue pipe, if applicable
- Check air intake and exhaust for blockages on 90%+ furnaces
- Adjust air/fuel ratio of burner and perform combustion analysis (instrumentation used for combustion analysis is a means of fine-tuning a burner to achieve maximum fuel efficiency and optimum firing)