Services for Heating Systems
Heating System Installation
In Maryland, the winter months can be brutal so it’s important to have a system that properly heats all areas of your home equally and one that is cost-efficient. Dave’s Mechanical Services, LLC has been installing heating systems since 2006. Our factory-trained technicians will help you determine the best type of system as well as the best make and model to meet your needs. We will install your new system quickly, professionally and so that it provides the most efficiency. We offer Lennox and Mitsubishi systems.
Benefits of a new heating system
- Improved comfort. A new heating system will be better at keeping the temperature in your home consistent from room to room.
- Increased energy efficiency. Newer models of heating systems have higher energy efficiency ratings.
- Lower home energy bills. With a more energy efficient system, your heating system will use less energy to cool your home, which means your monthly utility bills should decrease.
Call us today at 301.401.2780 for a free estimate to replace an existing system or to install a new system today!
Heating System Repair
It’s hard to stay warm when the wind chill is below zero. Don’t fret- call us at Dave’s Mechanical Services, LLC. We’ll make sure that we thoroughly assess your system to make sure that it is fixed and we’ll also make sure that it is most efficient.
Signs you need a heating system repair:
- If it’s blowing out cold or cool air from your vents
- If it’s making strange noises
- If it won’t cycle on or off
- If it isn’t keeping you as warm on the normal thermostat setting
The longer you wait to fix the problem, the more costly it can be. Whatever the problem may be, we’ll have a technician ensure that everyone is comfortable again.
Call us at 301.401.2780 for air conditioner repair service in Frederick and surrounding counties today!
Heating System Maintenance
To keep your heating system operating at peak performance, your system should be serviced at least once a year—ideally before the cold weather begins. When we come to maintenance your heating system, we will:
- Maximize your energy efficiency.
- Ensure that your system is running it’s best
- Help prevent unexpected repairs
- Extend the lifespan of your unit
- Uphold your warranties
A maintenance plan is a great plan to have. To get yours, call us at 301.401.2780 today!